LAW OF INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES (LSSI)
INTELLIGENT FOOD CONCEPTS, SL., responsible for the website, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, makes this document available to users, with which it aims to comply with the obligations under the Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), as well as to inform all users of the website about the conditions of use.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions herein, as well as with any other legal provision that may be applicable.
INTELLIGENT FOOD CONCEPTS, SL. reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, with no obligation to give prior notice or inform users of such obligations, being its publication on the website of INTELLIGENT FOOD CONCEPTS, SL.
1. DATA IDENTIFICATION
Company name: INTELLIGENT FOOD CONCEPTS, SL.
Trade name: EL TXOCO DE LUIS SALINERO
Tax ID: B86950607
Address: Paseo Javier López (Plaza Marina Banús Bloque 2 – Local 3, 29660 Marbella, Málaga
e-mail: comunicacion@eltxocodeluisalinero. com
Through the Website, we offer Users the possibility to access information about our services.
3. PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
4. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The User acknowledges and accepts that all the contents shown on the Web Site and, especially, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, commercial names, brands or any other signs susceptible of industrial and/or commercial use are subject to Intellectual Property rights, and all brands, commercial names or distinctive signs; all industrial and intellectual property rights on the contents and/or any other elements inserted on the page, are the exclusive property of the company and/or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in the course of trade. Therefore, the User undertakes not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform, or modify such content, and shall hold the company exempt from any claim arising from the infringement of such obligations. Under no circumstances does access to the Web Site imply any kind of waiver, transmission, licence or total or partial transfer of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of the Web Site do not grant Users any other right of use, HR, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution, or public communication of the Web Site and/or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights shall be subject to the prior and express authorisation specifically granted for this purpose by the company or the third-party holder of the rights affected.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programmes, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing in this Space, as well as the Space itself in its entirety, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyright by intellectual property legislation. The company is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Web Site, the menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics, and any other content of the Web Site or, in any case, has the corresponding authorisation for the use of these elements. The content provided on the Web Site may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor may it be transmitted or recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, unless prior written authorisation has been obtained from the aforementioned Entity.
It is also forbidden to remove, evade and/or manipulate the copyright as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be included in the contents. The User of this Website undertakes to respect the aforementioned rights and to avoid any action that could infringe them, and in any case the company reserves the right to exercise any legal means or actions that may correspond to it in defence of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
5. OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USER OF THE WEBSITE
The User agrees to the following:
1. To make appropriate and legal use of the Web Site and its contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the legislation applicable at the moment; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Web Site; (iii) generally accepted morals and good customs, and (iv) public order.
2. To obtain all the means and technical requirements necessary to access the Web Site.
3. To provide truthful information when filling in the forms contained in the Web Site with their personal data and to keep them updated at all times so that they always reflect the User’s real circumstances. The User shall be the sole responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for any damage caused to the company or third parties as a result of the information provided.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous paragraph, the User shall also refrain from:
1. Making unauthorised or fraudulent use of the Web Site and/or the contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, infringing the rights and interests of third parties, or which in any way may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the services or the documents, files, and all types of contents stored in any computer equipment.
2. Accessing or attempting to access resources or restricted areas of the Webspace, without complying with the conditions required for such access.
3. Damaging the physical or logical systems of the Webspace, its suppliers, or third parties.
4. Introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, suppliers, or third parties.
5. Attempting to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the company, third party suppliers, and other Users.
6. Reproducing or copying, distributing, allowing public access through any form of public communication, transforming, or modifying the contents, unless authorised by the holder of the corresponding rights or if it is legally permitted.
7. Deleting, hiding, or manipulating the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted into the contents.
8. Obtaining and attempting to obtain the contents by using means or procedures other than those which have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are found or, in general, those which are normally used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Website and/or the contents.
9. In particular, and by way of example only and without limitation, the User undertakes not to transmit, spread, or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
• In any way that goes against, undermines, or violates the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognised in the Constitution, in international treaties and in other legislation in force.
• Induces, incites, or promotes criminal, denigratory, defamatory or violent actions or, in general, actions contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order.
• Induces, incites, or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age, or condition.
• Incorporates, makes available, or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morals and generally accepted good customs or public order. Induces or is likely to induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
• Induces or incites to engage in practices that are dangerous, risky, or harmful to health and mental stability.
• Is protected by intellectual or industrial protection legislation belonging to the company or to third parties without the intended use having been authorised.
• Is contrary to the honour, personal and family privacy or self-image of persons.
• Constitutes any type of advertising.
• Includes any type of virus or programme that prevents the normal operation of the Web Site.
If you were provided with a password to access any of the services and/or contents of the Webspace, you would undertake to use it diligently, keeping it always secret. Consequently, you shall be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, undertaking not to cede it to third parties, either temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to the aforementioned services, and/or contents by third parties. Likewise, you would undertake to notify the company of any event that may involve the improper use of your password, such as, but not limited to, its theft, loss, or unauthorised access, in order to proceed to its immediate cancellation. As a result, until the above notification is received, the company shall be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of your password, and you shall be responsible for any unlawful use of the contents and/or services of the Web Site by any illegitimate third party. If the user negligently or fraudulently infringes any of the obligations established in these General Conditions of Use, they shall be liable for all damages that may arise for the company as a result of said infringement.
Continuous access is not guaranteed, nor is the correct viewing, downloading or usage of the elements and information contained on the website, which may be impeded, hindered, or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control. No responsibility is taken for any decisions that may be adopted as a result of access to the content or information offered.
The service may be interrupted, or the relationship with the User may be terminated immediately, if it is detected that a use of the Web Site, or of any of the services offered therein, is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. We shall not be liable for any damages, losses, claims, or expenses arising from the use of the Web Site.
We shall only be liable for the removal, as soon as possible, of the content that could lead to such damage, provided that we are notified accordingly. In particular, we shall not be liable for damages that may arise from, the following, among others:
1. Interferences, interruptions, faults, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages, or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads, and errors in the telecommunications lines and networks, or any other cause beyond the control of the company.
2. Unlawful interferences through the use of malicious software of any kind and by any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other means.
3. Improper or inappropriate abuse of the Web Site.
4. Security or browsing errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of said browser. The web space administrator reserves the right to withdraw, in whole or in part, any content or information present on the Web Site.
The company excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the misuse of the freely available services and use by the Users of the Web Site. Likewise, the company is exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, as they are used solely for the provision of services for queries and doubts. On the other hand, in the event of any damages caused by an illicit or incorrect use of said services, the User may be claimed for the damages caused.
You shall hold the company exempt from any damages arising from claims, actions, or demands from third parties as a result of your access to or use of the Web Site. You also undertake to indemnify the company against any damages resulting from your use of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used to collect or extract data or any other action on your part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Web Site.
The User undertakes not to reproduce in any way, even by means of a hyperlink or hyperlink, the Web Site or any of its contents, except with the express written authorisation of the person responsible for the file.
The Web Site may include links to other web sites, managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User’s access to the information of collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. Therefore, the company is not responsible for the content of these Websites, nor does it place itself in the position of guarantor and/or provider of the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through third-party links.
The User is granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create links to the home page of the Webspace exclusively for private, non-commercial use. Websites that include a link to our Webspace (i) may not misrepresent their relationship or represent that such a link has been authorised, nor may they include trademarks, names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of our company; (ii) may not include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, inciting violence or discrimination on grounds of sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or unlawful; (iii) may not link to any page of the Webspace other than the homepage; (iv) must link to the address of the Webspace itself, without allowing the Webspace making the link to reproduce the Webspace as part of its website or within one of its frames or to create a browser on any of the pages of the Webspace. The Company may request, at any time, that you remove any link to the Webspace, after which you must immediately remove the link.
The company cannot control the information, contents, products, or services provided by other Websites that have established links to the Web Site.
8. DATA PROTECTION
The company reserves the right to use “cookie” technology on the Web Site in order to recognise you as a frequent User and to personalise your use of the Web Site by pre-selecting your language or the most desired or specific content. Cookies collect the user’s IP address and Google is responsible for processing this information. Cookies are bits of data sent to a browser by a web server to record the User’s browsing on the Website, when the User allows them to be received. If you wish, you can configure your browser to be notified on screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on your hard drive. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser for further information. The cookies make it possible to recognise the browser of the computer used by the User in order to provide content and offer the browsing or advertising preferences of the User, to the demographic profiles of the Users as well as to measure visits and traffic parameters, monitor progress, and number of entries.
10. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
In general, the contents and services offered on the Webspace are for information purposes only. Therefore, by offering them, there is no warranty or representation granted in relation to the contents and services offered on the Web Site, including, but not limited to, warranties of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, or merchantability, except to the extent that such representations and warranties cannot be excluded by law.
11. FORCE MAJEURE
The company shall not be liable in the event of the impossibility of providing service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts, and omissions of the government, and in general all cases of force majeure or acts of God.
12. RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The present General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Web Site, shall be governed by the Spanish law. For the resolution of any dispute, the parties shall be subject to the Courts and Tribunals of the registered address of the person responsible for the website. In the event that any provision of these General Conditions of Use should be unenforceable or void under the applicable law or as a result of a judicial or administrative decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or void as a whole. In such cases, the company shall modify or replace such provision with one that is valid and enforceable and that achieves the objective and intent reflected in the original provision, to the extent possible.